I just made a TenkaraTalk wallpaper for my iPhone and am pretty happy with the way it turned out. I don’t know why anyone would want it, but I’m offering it for a free download (I guess I just like giving away free stuff). If you want to add it to your phone, here’s how…
1. From your iphone, click on this link: http://tenkaratalk.com/wp-
2. Press and hold on the image until an options screen comes up. Select “Save Image”
3. Go to your photos and tap on the image (it should be the last one)
4. Click on the arrow button at the bottom left of the screen and select “Use as Wallpaper”
5. Then, you can center the image by draggig it with your finger and choose to use it for just the lock screen, background image, or both (I just use mine for the lockscreen).
Anyway, it was just a fun little project for a Sunday afternoon that I thought I’d share.